GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 09:00:39 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jerons Blog 1/31/12  (Read 20610 times)

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
Jerons Blog 1/31/12
« on: February 01, 2012, 12:03:33 am »

Life is a rollercoaster, full of hills and valleys. So, a few weeks ago, this girl across the street knew what had happened with my roomate and I. She gave me a monitor she used to use on old computer that had since crashed. leaving her with a monitor without use.

SO, turns out her mother is a raging alcoholic. She comes banging on my door last night around 930 pm est, demanding I give her the monitor back because I never had asked for her permission to borrow it. I told her that her daughter had given me the "authority" to use the monitor. Long story short, i dont have a monitor either. Looks like I will be out of the game for a while now (no pun intended).

Things have become extremely commical now. Anyways, I am typing this from the computer lab at my collage. I now work 615am-330pm mon-fri, mon&wed classes from 4pm-545pm, thursday class 630pm-915pm. Then Friday Sat and Sun, i operate my own business doing Computer Repair, Landscaping, and General House Maintenance.

I will grab a picture of the most recent landscaping work. I redesigned the customers front yard.

SIDE NOTE: As business progresses, I will be rendering designs prior to the "dig" in hammer. I will eventually need models of a bunch of plants, and trees (specific types, ill grab pictures) and other things that are present in the front yard. When the time comes, this will be a paid gig.

Wish me luck guys, looks like my time here may be through :/ but, I hope not, and when things slow down, and i catch back up on my bills enough to turn my internet back on, and buy a monitor, i should be back in town...

~Jeron

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

Ruone Delacroix

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Ruone Delacroix has no influence.
    • Nexus of Gaming
Re: Jerons Blog 1/31/12
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 06:15:59 am »

I wish you all the best, Jeron. I'm sure you'll be back around in no time.
Admin of {TLP} Tastes Like Pants

Proud player of Goldeneye: Source. Keep up the great work, team!

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 08:38:09 am »

That's a badass business card. I love the tagline.

Best of luck for your endeavours mate. I hope everything goes better than according to your plan.

basstronix

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2012, 10:34:14 am »

I love the card. Sucks about the situation though. Every shitty situation helps you grow, and you'll look back on it thinking about how young you were when you went through it. I threw myself into shit intentionally to speed up my maturity process. I never did go without a computer though...

If I ever did, I could very well lose my mind. Damn.

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2012, 11:03:20 am »

you could try ebay or something for a new pc monitor? (using the computer lab at your college to order it or try to find discounted prices at IT Stores?)

the card looks good wish all the best for you and your endevaours (hopefully i spelt that correctly) and look forward to your return to Goldeneye Source

liamcadhain

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2012, 04:41:33 pm »

Best of luck with your business Jeron, I'm sure you'll get back to GES someday

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2012, 11:56:06 pm »

Thank you guys, ill be on the forums when i am in school. The engineering class has a computer at every seat, so ill say hi. But damn, 2 sometimes 3 jobs, plus school, and it feels like i dont have shit to show for it. Hopefully one day thatll change.

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

terps4life90

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2012, 03:27:04 pm »

I wish you the best of luck.

Ruone Delacroix

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Ruone Delacroix has no influence.
    • Nexus of Gaming
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2012, 05:02:39 pm »

Thank you guys, ill be on the forums when i am in school. The engineering class has a computer at every seat, so ill say hi. But damn, 2 sometimes 3 jobs, plus school, and it feels like i dont have shit to show for it. Hopefully one day thatll change.

It will change. You just have to keep your head up and work hard.
Admin of {TLP} Tastes Like Pants

Proud player of Goldeneye: Source. Keep up the great work, team!
Pages: [1]   Go Up