GoldenEye: Source Forums

• September 20, 2024, 05:25:53 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Goldeneye Source Appreciation  (Read 6515 times)

terps4life90

Goldeneye Source Appreciation
« on: January 14, 2012, 01:19:12 pm »

I thought maybe here we could show how much we really appreciate all that the developers have done, and how they made are goldeneye dreams come true. If it wasn't for them, plain and simple; life would suck and that is a total understatement. I truly thank all the developers for making such a fantastic version of the Goldeneye we all know and love  8) ! You guys have come so far with this game, and now i dont consider it a mod, even though it technically is, as far as i am concerned it is a game. You guys are truly the best, keep up the fantastic work.

Mangley

• No Longer Leads The Art
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!
Re: Goldeneye Source Appreciation
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2012, 10:40:00 pm »

What is golden eye sores?
Concept Artist, Environment Artist, Effects Artist, Sound Designer

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2012, 11:29:17 pm »

honestly the goldeneye source team have given hope to indie game developers by showing that time, patients and hardwork pays off and not only that but they have created the greatest james bond game of all time (well since 1997 when goldeneye 64 came out) and to be honest the team are keeping the real spirit of Goldeneye/Bond something that hasnt happened since Babs and MGM have  rebooted the series of Bond with Craig and turned all their bond games into COD clones...

so i thank you: Spider, VC, Bass,  Fourtecks,  Killer Monkey, Sharpshooter, goldenzen, mangley, SSL, JCFergy, Luchador, Enzo, kraid, Kinky, wakeofthebunt,audix and Major for all your hard works in creating this masterpiecce...keep up the good work and carry on :D

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 12:49:44 am »

:D Thank you sir

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2012, 08:32:36 am »

no worries :D

Sam Colt

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2012, 11:46:36 pm »

I thank you all. Fly high, seek peace.
Completed: twine_mi6_sc, 1138_hangout, ge_garrison

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2012, 10:14:54 pm »

Thanks guys! We appreciate your appreciation. Appreciatively.

markpeterjameslegg

• Did I fire six shots? Or only five?
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 202
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2012, 03:08:10 am »

It's an achievement of high standards and I know that 4.2 will raise the bar even higher. To think that a game released 13 years ago can still give such inspiration, thank you RARE team of 1997, and thank you Goldeneye Source team. I do worry about this mod sometimes though, I was watching a video today of Chrono Resurrection, they were so close to finishing when they received a cease & desist from Square :'( , I pray this never happens to you guys.

markpeterjameslegg

• Did I fire six shots? Or only five?
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 202
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2012, 03:10:42 am »

What is golden eye sores?

I used to get these from playing too much.

liamcadhain

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2012, 03:30:23 pm »

Thanks for everything guys!
Pages: [1]   Go Up