GoldenEye: Source Forums

• September 20, 2024, 05:25:37 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My Goldeneye Source Playlist  (Read 6918 times)

markpeterjameslegg

• Did I fire six shots? Or only five?
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 202
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
My Goldeneye Source Playlist
« on: January 07, 2012, 03:34:25 pm »

I decided to give my Channel on YouTube a going over, and tried the new look which I have to say I love. My Channel is becoming quite popular now so I thought this would be an opportunity to advertise Goldeneye Source and do my bit to bring in new players.
So I have dedicated a playlist solely for Goldeneye Source which I will continue to update with new video's and information on the mod as you devs progress. So far in only a week or so the video's between them have been viewed 179 times in total, and they are going up constantly. Any way I thought you might like to check it out:-

http://www.youtube.com/user/markpeterjameslegg?feature=mhee

Also, when you guys get round to doing a 4.2 trailer (Assuming you do) I would be more than happy to place it as my featured video, and please, anyone feel free to offer suggestions.

markpeterjameslegg

• 00 Agent
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
Re: My Goldeneye Source Playlist
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 10:39:21 am »

The Goldeneye Source video's have now been viewed another 63 times since 4.30 pm yesterday, 242 views in just over a week. Links lead to here and the main page so hopefully it's bringing in some new players, I will upload some more video's today.

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2012, 05:42:14 pm »

hey, very good collection! hope new players find your videos, get interested in the mod and throw away their goldeneye wii-shit. (and thank you for presenting the funhouse  :P )
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 05:44:26 pm by The Cy »
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

markpeterjameslegg

• 00 Agent
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2012, 05:58:09 pm »

No worries mate, thanks to you for the map, it's wicked. I know what you mean about Goldeneye Wii, I bought Goldeneye Reloaded for my Xbox, played it through and decided I wouldn't bother playing again, very average, they all would have stood to make a lot more money out of releasing a HD version of the original.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 07:32:34 pm by markpeterjameslegg »

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2012, 07:06:03 am »

At least the Reloaded version is a little bit better then the Wii version.
Maybe if they'd do another 10-20 versions and get better each version they somewhen would have a good game.

One of the biggest drawbacks i see is the CoD exp system.
Who the hell thought (and still thinks) it's a good idea to give players who allready play the game for a while advantages with unlockable stuff which increases health/armor/speed, better weapons etc.

In the end some noobs with a huge ammount of playtime will own you just because they got higher exp level and therefor better gadgets.
There where times when we called this cheating. But AB has cultivated this behavior in their CoD products.

So from nowon i call this the built-in cheating system.

markpeterjameslegg

• 00 Agent
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2012, 10:34:17 am »

Agreed.

Gabbo

• Cate Archer's secret lover
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Gabbo might someday be someone...Gabbo might someday be someone...Gabbo might someday be someone...Gabbo might someday be someone...
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2012, 09:00:29 pm »

One of the biggest drawbacks i see is the CoD exp system.
Who the hell thought (and still thinks) it's a good idea to give players who allready play the game for a while advantages with unlockable stuff which increases health/armor/speed, better weapons etc.

Actard want people to play their game over any other game, this gets people coming back to rank up. People like shiny flashy things patting them on the back for doing a 'good job' while playing. It's lowest common denominator positive reinforcement
I do agree that it is nonsense.

markpeterjameslegg

• 00 Agent
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2012, 03:47:57 pm »

3 new videos added.

V!NCENT

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • V!NCENT has no influence.
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2012, 12:17:25 am »

The Goldeneye Source video's have now been viewed another 63 times since 4.30 pm yesterday, 242 views in just over a week. Links lead to here and the main page so hopefully it's bringing in some new players, I will upload some more video's today.

markpeterjameslegg

• 00 Agent
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2012, 04:06:23 am »

Weird Pics :-)
Pages: [1]   Go Up