GoldenEye: Source Forums

• September 28, 2024, 11:20:25 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: MPAA threatens to disconnect Google from the Internet  (Read 10209 times)

Gabbo

• Cate Archer's secret lover
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Gabbo might someday be someone...Gabbo might someday be someone...Gabbo might someday be someone...Gabbo might someday be someone...
Re: MPAA threatens to disconnect Google from the Internet
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2011, 08:50:09 am »

<masterful, but that's just VC>
Good thing the studios aren't legally allowed to own movie theatres anymore, huh?

Neither does continuing to deny their customers the ability to play movies, music, etc that they legitimately paid for on any device they want. What's it to the MPAA if I want to play my song on my Droid X or my laptop or my desktop?

Actually it makes complete business sense for them to do exactly that (not let you). That way they can sell you their own brand of device to use their movie/music/game/ebook/etc. You may not like it, but if you want it bad enough you'll buy one product to use another if there's no alternative (and you aren't fine going without).

VC

• Valiant Varanidæ, Citrus Jockey
  • Retired Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.
Re: MPAA threatens to disconnect Google from the Internet
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2011, 01:18:43 pm »

"not like cry or whatever"
"As for VC's scripts they have not broken the game at all, in fact the game has never felt better." -- KM
"(03:12:41 PM) KM: I would call you a no life loser, but you are useful"
"(03:12:59 PM) VC: Go ahead.  I am, and I am."
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up