GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 11:14:59 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey Guys  (Read 3184 times)

MaFiA

Hey Guys
« on: January 15, 2011, 11:03:05 am »

I have decided to finally join the forum...
My name is William and im 17 from england.

I have been playing GE:S for several months but had been watching your progress for 1-2 years, after reading about it on someother forum :L.
I also play James Bond Nightfire which i have done on and off since 03/04. I have coded a few applications for nightfire and also am one of the admins on the nightfire forum. Aswell as hosting currently around 5 servers. I also played Doom , original halflife and quake.
I can code in c# , php and vb ;p.

I have several Dedicated servers and am considering hosting a few GE:S Servers.

Also i like doing a bit of mapping, do we make the map's halflife bsp?

Regards.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 11:14:54 am by MaFiA »

Proxie

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!
Re: Hey Guys
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 07:23:15 pm »

Welcome to the forum ;D Mangley was nice enough to give us his config file for Hammer, so all you have to do is put your steam login in place of USERNAME, you can get the file here, once you have edited it, place the file in
Code: [Select]
Steam\steamapps\USERNAME\sourcesdk\bin\source2007\bin
you will also have to add (x86) at the end of program files if you're running on a 64-bit OS.  If you have any questions about running the servers, feel free to snipe me a PM.
Pages: [1]   Go Up