Global Communications > Mike's Blog

ge_control v4.1 feedback

(1/2) > >>

Mike [fourtecks]:
I am curious to hear about your guys' comments about this level, especially since it got some good updates for this version. Post em here.

namajnaG:
The only thing I noticed is new textures, But I haven't played it long enough to notice major changes.

The Cy:

--- Quote from: namajnaG on December 12, 2010, 05:23:47 am ---The only thing I noticed is new textures, But I haven't played it long enough to notice major changes.

--- End quote ---

I played control enough to see all the changes you´ve made and let me say something: the upgraded map feels fucking amazing. the lightning is incredible, the new high-end textures pamper your eyes with detailed powder and the gameplay appeals more faster and fluent than ever before. great job & mission accomplished  I guess ;D

Wake[of]theBunT:
I believe you aren't seeing crits or feedback because you have a pretty amazing map, one of our best easily and a staple of GE:S for 3 straight years which fits right in the mod as probably the best map for ALL game-modes too. All the little advances haven't really touched gameplay since 2006, visually its always being refined nicely.

Proxie:

--- Quote from: Wake[of]theBunT on December 23, 2010, 10:19:24 am ---I believe you aren't seeing crits or feedback because you have a pretty amazing map, one of our best easily and a staple of GE:S for 3 straight years which fits right in the mod as probably the best map for ALL game-modes too.

--- End quote ---

Really? I think bunker_stinky dominates control, any other maps should just be scraped and deleted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version