GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 29, 2024, 01:17:38 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: So, is it safe to say that WNx killed GE:S? [Locked:Inflammatory]  (Read 11178 times)

arturok1992

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • arturok1992 has no influence.
Re: So, is it safe to say that WNx killed GE:S?
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2010, 08:42:20 pm »

Black Dynamite-you're not worthy of playing on our servers. The fact is, we're too busy with real life stuff to worry about your petty trolling and creating disharmony in the game. You deserve every bit of what you get. We're the biggest and best clan in GE:S, and if you can't handle that, then shove off because you're not worth the effort or time. You're a bad person. Don't come back.
WNx=SUPREME

You are not a WNx member, you are hellbender, another clan hater. This is going too far. Just a game.

Proxie

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2010, 08:43:43 pm »

He's Ex-WNx

Enzo.Matrix

• Lead Public Relations
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 179
  • Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2010, 09:43:30 pm »

I lol'd when I saw this thread.
GoldenEye: Source Co-Creator
Personal Mission: -Play GE:S with a GE007 N64 Dev (Dr. Doak)
-GE:S reviewed by Yahtzee

Entropy-Soldier

• Managing Director
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 372
  • Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2010, 10:05:07 pm »

shhhh, This is serious business.
"By reading this, you’ve done more than you can imagine." - Adrian

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2010, 10:40:54 pm »

This thread is great.

My favorite ban quote was this:

WNx has a hard on for the Golden Gun.
I'm starting to think they're fags.

From my standpoint, WNx has done nothing but ENHANCE the goldeneye experience. Their stats system brought global stats, achievements, and community to this game. I swear all the time in their servers, hell I swear everywhere. YOU swear at people, in a negative manner. That is justifiable ban. I know servers that ban when you say SHIT, those servers can go stuff it, in fact one server I was in that banned me for saying shit said they were trying to protect the kids playing on their server. I LOL'd and called them liberal ass hats, BANT!

Anyway, quit crying, WNx is not killing GE:S, its just doing necessary pruning of the leaves off the overgrown tree. The fact that you can get two totally different experiences in WNx and OWS servers speaks to the customizability of GE:S and we can cater to both crowds of players (Bashe vs. VC) lol.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 01:10:24 am by killermonkey »

VC

• Valiant Varanidæ, Citrus Jockey
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2010, 10:58:01 pm »

Like being banned from WNx is a big deal.  I've been banned twice for hacking.  I would recommend everyone get at least one WNx ban under their belt.

Everyone I know who played Goldeneye IRL had house rules.  That is exactly what each server host has been doing: establishing the house rules.  Don't like 'em, and your argument fails to persuade?  Buy your own N64 and play your way.
"As for VC's scripts they have not broken the game at all, in fact the game has never felt better." -- KM
"(03:12:41 PM) KM: I would call you a no life loser, but you are useful"
"(03:12:59 PM) VC: Go ahead.  I am, and I am."

VC

• Valiant Varanidæ, Citrus Jockey
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2010, 12:31:30 am »

No we're not.  Watch this.

* beats the fuck out of Bashe with a tire iron.

Why are there bruises on me?
"As for VC's scripts they have not broken the game at all, in fact the game has never felt better." -- KM
"(03:12:41 PM) KM: I would call you a no life loser, but you are useful"
"(03:12:59 PM) VC: Go ahead.  I am, and I am."

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2010, 01:27:30 pm »

Quote from: Official statement on behalf of WNx
GE:S does not support the content or intent within this thread. It is an example of how not to address an issue.

WNx, a premier provider of GE:S servers were offered via official channels, the right to speak on the matter within this thread. Their chief server admin and high ranking official within the GE:S Clan faction for Warrior Nation has declined the offer, citing this issue being completely over in their minds.

I will offer this in their stead.

No accusations against clans deemed to be invaluable to our modification, shall be taken lightly. If anyone out there looks to cause controversy without some evidence supporting your claims, expect the immediate right of the clan to be officially represented in the first (via edits) and last (via the lock post) posts ; Standing an official statement given to us by the clan in question.

Locking this fail thread. Putting two users on a watch list.

WnxCrypto ; You have no sway on moderators here that outrank me, so DO NOT threaten another user with action on behalf of power you do not hold. Thanks.

BlackDynamite ; You have said your peace now enough is enough. GE:S community at large would love you to play but please be respectful of fellow players and the servers you play. You have a choice and you should exercise it. Thanks.

WNx are fine. Personally, I would prefer they not be the only default server around because I agree they make the playing conditions a little too strict and against fun goldeneye principles..but such is life and the state of mods these days. Hopefully we can see some growth soon and diverse niches for all fantypes.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 08:25:52 pm by Wake[of]theBunT »
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up