GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 29, 2024, 10:57:05 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [BUG] The laggy dead body..  (Read 2379 times)

Sp1nn3y

• Local Graphic Artist
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Sp1nn3y has no influence.
    • Sp1nn3ys Portfolio Website
[BUG] The laggy dead body..
« on: August 25, 2010, 03:13:22 am »

So i lag from time to time and it comes with the territory, but when i lag. and it creates a dead body from where i'm standing.. i see that as a minor inconvenience.. lag's bad enough lol.

OK, so.. When i lagged earlier in facility it created a dead body that just rag-dolled where i was standing.. and then proceeded to stick me in a bathroom stall and not allow me to get out until i closed the door and re-open it.. Then i mentioned it to my buddy i was playing with and he said it's happened to him as well.. and he's not much of a lagger but when he did lag for a sec it created the dead body for him, it ragdolls and then just looks like someone has died here. You can still shoot it and everything..

The attached screenshots are where i lagged, the point to which i was grabbed to, and the dead body on the toilet once i finally shut the door and got out. also the out of area picture is where i lagged shortly again and another dead body came out of nowhere and rag-dolled.

I looked back a few pages and didn't see this mentioned in any current [known bugs] threads so here it is. lol oh and props are in that one screenshot on the updates :D. i love talking up about this game and others joining me.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 03:15:29 am by Sp1nn3y »

Proxie

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!
Re: [BUG] The laggy dead body..
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2010, 11:25:35 am »

I have had this happen to me as well, i'm sure its something Valve messed up and we cant fix.

Seiya

• WNxJúlioCésar
  • Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Seiya has no influence.
Re: [BUG] The laggy dead body..
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2010, 07:08:40 pm »

It sometimes happens when I use Alt+Tab (after GE:S in the main process again).
Pages: [1]   Go Up