GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 11:00:26 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [ISSUE] Caves Lighting  (Read 2344 times)

Proxie

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!
[ISSUE] Caves Lighting
« on: August 15, 2010, 06:10:26 am »

Was wondering if anyone had the same lighting/texture problems that I have in caves. Screenshots here here and here

SPECS:
ATI Radeon 9250
Intel Celeron D 330 @ 2.66GHz
1Gb DDR RAM

i'm guessing its due to my horrible graphics card not being able to support a certain feature, but I don't think I had the problem in beta 3. Will be able to post more screenshots in the morning (happens throughout the entire map.)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 01:19:05 am by Proxie »

codemaster94

• codemaster94
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Steam Account
Re: [ISSUE] Caves Lighting
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 01:49:39 pm »

Oh, dear...

little 00

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • little 00 has no influence.
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2010, 02:56:08 am »

I have that problem when my settings are on low some times but that not often most of the time its when i alt tab out of the game or if settings are on low combined with alt tab
core 2 quad @2.33ghz
nvidia GTX 260 max core 55
4 gigs ram @ 1066 MHz

Let the source be with you (Goldeneye source)

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2010, 04:22:19 am »

Can't design a map to work well with low GFX. Also caves has seen some improvements(lighting/texture), so hopefully these issues have been resolved.
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.
Pages: [1]   Go Up