GoldenEye: Source Forums

• October 19, 2024, 12:26:10 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gun Game Stats  (Read 7010 times)

El Dudereno

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • El Dudereno is working their way up.El Dudereno is working their way up.El Dudereno is working their way up.
Gun Game Stats
« on: July 08, 2010, 07:44:13 pm »

Are any of the servers recording the gun game wins?  I know WNx Warrior Nation breaks down the stats but it doesn't mention gun game.  I win this alot so it would be cool to see how I fair against the rest.  I don't use el dudereno online in case you want to call BS on me.

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
Re: Gun Game Stats
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 09:33:53 pm »

If you mean the times you won a GunGame round,no, I don't think we keeps statistics of that. Not for GunGame nor any other game mode. Just of Round Wins; it doesn't discriminate the game mode. just check your stats for that.

And why would we call bullshit on you? Winning GunGame is just like winning a round in every other game modes. "Yay, I won. Go me."

El Dudereno

• Secret Agent
  • El Dudereno is working their way up.El Dudereno is working their way up.El Dudereno is working their way up.
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2010, 06:02:27 pm »

I said that because if you happened to look at the stats and not find el dudereno anywhere it's because I use another name when I play.  Yea WNx does a good job on stats so I'm not really complaining.  I'd just like to know how many times I've won gun game is all.  Thanks for getting back to me.  I love this game.

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2010, 09:28:37 pm »

These types of stats will be tracked in v4.1 when we introduce gameplay events. Sorry, but they are not tracked as of right now.

El Dudereno

• Secret Agent
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2010, 03:15:48 pm »

Cool.  I love the game as is.  I'd like to see Bunker though.  Any idea when we might see v4.1?

CCsaint10

• Nickname: "Saint"
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2010, 08:26:27 pm »

The official, unsure at this point. However, Kraid has made a nice bunker that will hold us over till it does come out. I would check that out on the servers. Just look for ge_bunker_kraid. It is also on WNX and OWS servers.

Brings back memories, doesn't it? :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up