GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 23, 2024, 10:48:05 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Special Skills I can do (No Joke)  (Read 4218 times)

codemaster94

• codemaster94
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Steam Account
Special Skills I can do (No Joke)
« on: May 05, 2010, 11:56:43 pm »

I can put my legs over my head and dislocate my arm...Being serious. Watch this for proof:

Mangley

• No Longer Leads The Art
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!
Re: Special Skills I can do (No Joke)
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 02:51:29 am »

That explains a lot.
Concept Artist, Environment Artist, Effects Artist, Sound Designer

codemaster94

• codemaster94
  • Secret Agent
  • codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Steam Account
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 08:34:44 pm »

Kratos

• Reputation Power: 125
  • Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2010, 05:49:41 pm »

I can put my legs over my head and dislocate my arm...Being serious. Watch this for proof:

Damn son, are you from another galaxy? Do I have to call MIB to remove you from this planet?

That was pretty cool though.

codemaster94

• codemaster94
  • Secret Agent
    • Steam Account
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2010, 06:31:50 pm »

Damn son, are you from another galaxy? Do I have to call MIB to remove you from this planet?

That was pretty cool though.

Yes, I'm from The Light of Zartha :P
Pages: [1]   Go Up