GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 04:15:28 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Did you know that these films were partially made by 3Ds Max?  (Read 3519 times)

codemaster94

• codemaster94
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Steam Account

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
Re: Did you know that these films were partially made by 3Ds Max?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 06:28:42 am »

I still really like the visual effects on the mummy. Some other movies dont stand up. I guess theres a kind of forward backwards nostalgia because its a period film.

I think this is meant to be in off-topic, so im moving it there
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 06:30:39 am by Wake[of]theBunT »

codemaster94

• codemaster94
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Steam Account
Re: Did you know that these films were partially made by 3Ds Max?
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2010, 10:17:53 pm »

Haha yeah
Pages: [1]   Go Up