GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 04:15:46 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: GAME IMPLEMENTATIONS  (Read 2866 times)

†ProphetOfDoom

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • †ProphetOfDoom is looked down upon.
GAME IMPLEMENTATIONS
« on: March 31, 2010, 04:51:08 am »

One A cross hair when aimed in goldeneye didnt always turn the character while aiming. the camera stayed still while the crosshair was directed around the screen. and only when an edge threshold is crossed, then is the screen moved. This style is easily described with operation flash point style aiming and camera. Also, single what would be appreciated is single player damages for online multilayer as an option. Where they would take the damage system of a troop in single player and the same combat physics as the original n64 version had. But put them into the health for a multilayer person. I really feel it would add a whole new aspect of the game without detracting from the games original style of play. If ones desired not to play this way, they would just not play that game mode. I have to play on game modes I dont like and on maps I dont like, so i figure it wouldn't hurt them to play 1 SPD game(Single Player Damages)  if the majority elect it. I tolerate games I dont like just for the people who do like them.
Pages: [1]   Go Up