GoldenEye: Source Forums

• October 18, 2024, 03:28:58 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: single player mod?  (Read 7994 times)

iamfuturetrunks

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • iamfuturetrunks has no influence.
single player mod?
« on: February 28, 2010, 08:11:13 am »

Okay well I heard here and there that there is going to possibly be a single player add on though here or some other mod. They are probably just rumors but it would be kinda cool if there was a single player thing. So I was wondering.. any plans to make a single player since you already have most of the levels done and the characters. I think it would be pretty fun if you did. Well im just asking so yeah.

iamfuturetrunks

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • iamfuturetrunks has no influence.
Re: single player mod?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2010, 08:29:46 am »

Okay NVM I saw a few topics after looking to older threads. It kinda stinks you don't have a single player yet. But thats okay. I guess ill just wait. :P

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
Re: single player mod?
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2010, 08:35:34 am »

You should listen to our audio media posted lately. It answers this question well from the horses mouth.

There will not be "another mod" or addon. After MP is completely done in our goals for it, we will start to plan out a SP branch of GE:S if the team can agree to continue at the pace we are. Likely it wont be just replicating the original missions verbatem, but expanding its scope based on plenty of ideas we have.

We actually have 7+ maps still to produce before SP is a chance to start, and several animation discussions need to occur internally before that is agreed on as well. The code base is nicely in place to handle a SP branch by the time we get that going.

Fans following since 05 waited this long to get this solid and awesome experience from MP, we would hope those hanging out for SP had similar patience, its very tough to work for years in spare time, its a big sacrifice you must understand.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 08:40:14 am by Wake[of]theBunT »
Pages: [1]   Go Up