GoldenEye: Source Forums

• September 19, 2024, 09:43:23 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Scaramanga`s house  (Read 81576 times)

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
Re: Scaramanga`s house
« Reply #105 on: June 15, 2011, 02:22:50 am »

so any new updates?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 02:28:46 am by Rick Astley »

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #106 on: June 15, 2011, 02:10:09 pm »

so any new updates?

not really, but I´m still working on it.  ;)
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #107 on: June 16, 2011, 06:29:57 am »

hey guys,

last night I thought about jimbo´s idea separating the map into two parts, the funhouse and the beach, ´cause the map is still too big, although I scaled it down many times. that would mean two maps, two releases. the funhouse first, later on scaramanga´s living room with the (expanded) beach and the island. what do you think about it?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 06:45:06 am by The Cy »

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #108 on: June 16, 2011, 10:10:02 am »

2 for the price of 1 in my opinion.... plus who doesn't like a threesome (you, me, bond)

Rick Astley

• Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #109 on: June 16, 2011, 12:48:39 pm »

hey guys,

last night I thought about jimbo´s idea separating the map into two parts, the funhouse and the beach, ´cause the map is still too big, although I scaled it down many times. that would mean two maps, two releases. the funhouse first, later on scaramanga´s living room with the (expanded) beach and the island. what do you think about it?

i think its a terrific idea depends on what you can add to the outside area?-

additionally i would love to see the entrance to the funhouse with a sign saying "You Must be this tall to enter the funhouse" and maybe have a model of OddJob or Jaws looking annoyed...idk its an idea

I cant wait to see what you will come up with :D

Troy

• GE:S Coder
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 260
  • Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #110 on: June 16, 2011, 10:23:50 pm »

Complete - Arsenal, One Bullet is Enough, Tournament DM v2, TurboDM
Defunct - Agent Under Fire
VC - Being such a dick, KM must be stroked before springing into action.

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
« Reply #111 on: June 18, 2011, 10:01:13 am »

I think on a server with 16+ ppl the size should be just right, the problem is the map was tested with just a few peps which makes it appearing to large.

The Cy

• 00 Agent
« Reply #112 on: June 25, 2011, 04:20:32 pm »

version 3 - some new impressions. I decided to split the map in two parts. part 2 in 2012, part 1 in september, I think.

I replaced the hoverboard with a famous tower.

new: the saloon - behind the scenes  8)

the shooting range

greets, cy
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 04:27:34 pm by The Cy »

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #113 on: June 25, 2011, 05:30:19 pm »

I've got to tell, That particular lighting inside makes it sexier than ever.
Great work, Man!

markpeterjameslegg

• Did I fire six shots? Or only five?
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 202
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #114 on: June 25, 2011, 05:46:54 pm »

This is looking fantastic, I reckon this should be made an official map, after some improvements obviously.

liamcadhain

« Reply #115 on: June 25, 2011, 08:19:26 pm »

Looks great Cy, keep up the good work :)

Troy

• GE:S Coder
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 260
  • Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #116 on: June 25, 2011, 09:24:44 pm »

Cool, I am glad you split it in two parts.
Complete - Arsenal, One Bullet is Enough, Tournament DM v2, TurboDM
Defunct - Agent Under Fire
VC - Being such a dick, KM must be stroked before springing into action.

Rick Astley

« Reply #117 on: June 30, 2011, 11:14:47 pm »

i actually perfer the hoverboard... but cool good move on spliting the map...

Rick Astley

« Reply #118 on: July 18, 2011, 01:52:59 am »

also i feel like you removed some of the easter eggs like Borris in the toilet... (i was thinking what if you added like a pissing contest sheet above the urnials something like this: http://www.ges-stats.com/hlstats.php?mode=roles&game=ges

additionally it would be cool if there was like an exhibit or something like this a tour or something:

Also for the Cinema- it would be cool if you have an actual film/trailer playing...
and maybe with model NPC sitting down with a bucket of popcorn or something

sorry im just getting very excited about this map

The Cy

• 00 Agent
« Reply #119 on: July 18, 2011, 09:55:20 am »

also i feel like you removed some of the easter eggs like Borris in the toilet...

don´t worry, boris is still there. in the ladies room ;)

(i was thinking what if you added like a pissing contest sheet above the urnials something

I don´t think a picture of a pissing contest would fit into the map. but there will be pictures of the goldeneye source characters replacing the former pictures of the villains.

additionally it would be cool if there was like an exhibit or something like this a tour or something

I think the whole map is an exhibit.

Also for the Cinema- it would be cool if you have an actual film/trailer playing...and maybe with model NPC sitting down with a bucket of popcorn or something

I think the trap cameras are a very good replacement for a movie. and I already had this idea, the NPCs sitting down watching movies. I tested it and it felt quite nice, but also a little bit exaggerated. maybe I´ll try it again sometime.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Up