GoldenEye: Source Forums

• October 19, 2024, 08:11:00 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 21   Go Down

Author Topic: GoldenEye: Source Achievements  (Read 182610 times)

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
Re: Beta 4 Achievements
« Reply #90 on: November 14, 2009, 05:19:25 am »

Here is the final list of icons that we need:

License To Grill (A, SA, 00)
Criteria: Earn 100/500/750 kills with the Rocket Launcher.

Make my Mayday
Criteria: As Mayday get 50 headshots with the Cougar Magnum

Master of the Dead
Criteria: Stand triumphant as the Baron having only the first power level (4+ players, no !voodoo or dying at the hands of non-AuG wielding players)

That's My Little Octopussy (A, SA, 00)
Criteria: Kill a camper (red dot) 25/50/100 times
« Last Edit: November 14, 2009, 05:21:18 am by killermonkey »

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #91 on: November 14, 2009, 10:40:09 am »

Make My Mayday:
PSD

« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 09:02:30 pm by The Cy »
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #92 on: November 15, 2009, 02:33:19 am »

Thats a disturbing image

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #93 on: November 15, 2009, 11:48:24 am »

Thats a disturbing image

"disturbing" in a good or a bad way ?  ;)

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #94 on: November 15, 2009, 02:52:06 pm »

"disturbing" in a good or a bad way ?  ;)

In a weird way.

I still think its one of the better icons...
Works for me PPK, I am including it! Great job
yea PPK looks great man!

Thanks for the feedback guys!

I have made two icons for the My Little Octopussy achievement:

PSD          PSD

The first one is pretty obvious. A tent because of the camper and the crosshair  meaning he's about to be hit; the second one shows an octopus (you can even imagine it's a female since the achievement says Octopussy, if you catch my drift). Suffice to say, only one is to go in. That is, if you're happy with the result. In case you aren't, just say it so I can get back to the shop in order to polish them up or come up with something new ;).

I also started working on an icon for the Master of the Dead achievement, but I'm looking for criticism:

In case you're wondering, this is the skull design that appears in the Swatch Baron Samedi watch. It's still a WIP. I was thinking about making the skull a bit bigger, in a way that it wouldn't fit into the picture; that way a bit would have to be cut and only a part of it would be seen. I was thinking about the upper left part, so that you can see the jaw in the image. Then I also thought about adding a tombstone in front of it. Thoughts? Suggestions?

coolDisguise

• GoldenEye fan
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • coolDisguise barely matters.coolDisguise barely matters.
« Reply #95 on: November 15, 2009, 03:08:03 pm »

That Mayday icon indeed is weird, but I like it (maybe just because of that).

If I was to chose one of the Octopussy icons,
I'd prefer that one with the actual octopus, but both ideas are in fact good.
Would you be able to get that octopus in front of the tent, holding a gun, so that everything on the icon is still visible? (the tent, the crosshair, the octopus and the gun?)

Concerning the skull I guess a tombstone would complement it well, eventually a (big) "1" in red imprinted on the skull would add to it as well. (bridging to the power level which is the criterion for the achievement)

PPK

• PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #96 on: November 15, 2009, 04:05:32 pm »

If I was to chose one of the Octopussy icons,
I'd prefer that one with the actual octopus, but both ideas are in fact good.
Would you be able to get that octopus in front of the tent, holding a gun, so that everything on the icon is still visible? (the tent, the crosshair, the octopus and the gun?)

Concerning the skull I guess a tombstone would complement it well, eventually a (big) "1" in red imprinted on the skull would add to it as well. (bridging to the power level which is the criterion for the achievement)

I could make the Octopussy achievement look like that but I believe it would look too complex for such a small icon; detail would be lost.

Thank you for your suggestion regarding the Master of the Dead icon. I'll work something out; probably today...

The Cy

• 00 Agent
« Reply #97 on: November 15, 2009, 04:23:03 pm »

In a weird way.

hmm..I still don`t get it.. :( it`s just mayday with a magnum..

PPK

• Warrior Nation
« Reply #98 on: November 15, 2009, 06:32:37 pm »

hmm..I still don`t get it.. :( it`s just mayday with a magnum..

For me, it looks like Mayday's head on Schwarzenegger's body... Not judging you work on a quality basis though. It just seems weird :D.

Master of the Dead, as per coolDisguise's advice:

PSD

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #99 on: November 15, 2009, 07:47:37 pm »

Make the 1 red with a small blood trail oozing out of the bottom of it, that would be sweet

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #100 on: November 15, 2009, 08:47:40 pm »

A new take on Boomheadshot... I don't like it with the new bond head...

NEW:

OLD:

EMH Mark I

• Earthworm Jimbo
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 18
  • EMH Mark I is working their way up.EMH Mark I is working their way up.EMH Mark I is working their way up.
« Reply #101 on: November 15, 2009, 09:02:16 pm »

Wow, awesome work PPK!  I really like both of your Octopussy icons, but personally I'm leaning more towards the octopus one.  I thought of having an octopus holding a gun as well, but you're right, it would be too much detail for that small of an icon.  I'm assuming you put the red haze to represent the camping red dot.  What if you tried putting the crosshair over the octopus, with a blue haze around it instead of red so the colors wont blend?  Just curious to see how that would look.  I also like KM's idea to add a bloody 1.  If these two achievements do get coded and accepted, I'm afraid I have to be a douche also, and ask that I be credited as Jimbo instead of EMH Mark I....many more people know me by that name.

The Cy

• 00 Agent
« Reply #102 on: November 15, 2009, 09:02:45 pm »

Make My Mayday:
PSD

Master of the dead
PSD

PSD

Licence to grill
PSD
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 07:10:12 pm by The Cy »

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #103 on: November 15, 2009, 10:12:05 pm »

Cy Now we are talking, Thats an excellent make my mayday icon!

License to grill is good, but it is a little fuzzy

Master of the dead might need some work, the black shadow under the hat and the cross are throwing me off. I like the first one a lot with the blood though.

The Cy

• 00 Agent
« Reply #104 on: November 16, 2009, 11:18:50 am »

Cy Now we are talking, Thats an excellent make my mayday icon!

Thank you  :)

here my second try for Master of the Dead:

PSD

PSD
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 11:55:24 am by The Cy »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 21   Go Up