GoldenEye: Source Forums

• October 19, 2024, 12:25:00 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ahhhhhhhh  (Read 6227 times)

EduCatOR

• The OG
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • EduCatOR has no influence.
    • The Gravel Pit
Ahhhhhhhh
« on: June 24, 2009, 05:22:51 pm »

Well hello GES'rs, how's life? I just wanted to come around and hollar a hoot to see what you guys have been up to. I've just been on the grind as I'm sure most of you are as well.

I've also put up a 3.1 server, works very well. I've decided to keep it mod free in order to preserve the nostalgic feeling for me. Instead of it feeling like an HL2 server, I want it to feel like it did when you played with your friends. Only stats will  be what you see when the rounds end, play to win - any way possible. Only one server this time :) - straight up DM is how it's going to go. Maybe that'll change in the future, but who knows.

Glad to see most of you still here rockin' it!

Edu

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
Re: Ahhhhhhhh
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 05:29:18 pm »

How have you been man? Loong time no speaky speak! WTF! But yea man other than a torn ACL and recent unemployment (changed today :) ) Er'thang is good, GES is commin along nicely behind the scenes

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

EduCatOR

• The OG
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • EduCatOR has no influence.
    • The Gravel Pit
Re: Ahhhhhhhh
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 04:30:16 am »

Hahah yea I know I disappeared, that seems to be my best (or worst) quality. Anyways I've been ok just trying to figure out my purpose in this world. Got a buddy with torn ACL, took him out for a while.

Take care guys will cya around!

Pages: [1]   Go Up