GoldenEye: Source Forums

• May 05, 2024, 05:27:53 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: Ge_Bunker_Nw  (Read 94480 times)

Rodney 1.666

• Macc
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!
    • Steam profile
Re: Ge_Bunker_Nw
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2009, 10:37:10 pm »

I prefer the main screen from your 2nd Bunker video.
The Mischa screen doesn't make sense here for several reasons...
Quote from: Friday, June 07, 2013
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: So I post on GE:S after 6 months and Facility comes on Radio Nintendo
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: think it's trying to tell me something
9:48 PM - Proxie: Tonight you will dream of Grant Kirkhope and VC

Goldenzen

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!
    • GoldenZen music - Nothing`s impossible
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2009, 01:18:14 pm »

wow wow wow !!!!

People please help me I think I am having a heart attack !!

This really rocks, I love this map, the pics and the video stuff.

Greets
"...ни однохо выздоха...гдые вашй.... I`m alone" Россия

опасно - не входитъ - Ыанник

FReXx

• Tareyu Eyre
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2009, 06:34:21 am »

The development is almost complete!

BIG THANKS TO IMAGESHACK.US FOR REMOVED ALL PICTURES!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 10:47:46 am by FReXx »
Released maps:
Download - Ge_Bunker_Nw - Updated for Ges 5.0

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2009, 04:02:21 pm »

yeah, great !! I WANT IT !  :o
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2009, 06:04:25 pm »

This map is looking good, as I've stated before, but the first image you posted two posts back doesn't work well in my head...

CCsaint10

• Nickname: "Saint"
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2009, 04:48:33 pm »

I really do think their should be more dynamic lighting in this map. It looks kind of plain to me. On top of that, every picture I see is PERFECTLY straight and PERFECTLY clean, which almost detracts from the feel of the map. I think there should be some dirt and broken lights occasionally. Maybe add a few busted out walls or something. The walls are pretty linear and repetitive. I love the map, just thinks it needs some decals and imperfections. :)

Brings back memories, doesn't it? :D

PPK

• PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2009, 04:03:28 pm »

Final Release November 15, 2009.

It's today!

CCsaint10

• CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2009, 07:42:34 pm »

Wonder if it will be delayed. I hope he "dirtied" up his level a little. Those jail cells look way to immaculate....

PPK

• Warrior Nation
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2009, 03:44:03 pm »

Wonder if it will be delayed. I hope he "dirtied" up his level a little. Those jail cells look way to immaculate....

Maybe the Russians cleaned the blood after the executions. Health and Hygiene inspectors are a bitch.

CCsaint10

« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2009, 10:00:17 pm »

I think he forgot about his release date...lol wow. Most likely he forgot about the map all together :( Damn

Rodney 1.666

• Macc
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!
    • Steam profile
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2009, 03:50:09 am »

:( indeed.
Now we wait.
Quote from: Friday, June 07, 2013
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: So I post on GE:S after 6 months and Facility comes on Radio Nintendo
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: think it's trying to tell me something
9:48 PM - Proxie: Tonight you will dream of Grant Kirkhope and VC

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2009, 07:39:53 am »

you blew the deadline, now blow me!!

CCsaint10

« Reply #57 on: December 09, 2009, 02:43:58 am »

Just thought I would let you know. SSL tells me his bunker will not be available for A LONG TIME. He said that he wants you to finish your version so that we have a playable bunker. Got that? We need your bunker! Finish it up buddy and release it.

FReXx

• Tareyu Eyre
  • 00 Agent
  • FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #58 on: December 09, 2009, 02:46:13 am »

Just thought I would let you know. SSL tells me his bunker will not be available for A LONG TIME. He said that he wants you to finish your version so that we have a playable bunker. Got that? We need your bunker! Finish it up buddy and release it.
I'll think about it! Thank you for the information!
Released maps:

FReXx

• Tareyu Eyre
  • 00 Agent
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2009, 01:41:13 pm »

Great news for bunker! After learning that bunker official will not be released for Beta 4. I had a boost! :P I'll keep changing a few things like the corridor.

BIG THANKS TO IMAGESHACK.US FOR REMOVED ALL PICTURES!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 10:48:01 am by FReXx »
Released maps:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15   Go Up