GoldenEye: Source Forums

• October 18, 2024, 01:24:50 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SWAT Gun Sounds  (Read 8036 times)

diesal11

• you know how they say "the grass is greener on the other side"? well I forgot to water that shit
  • Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • diesal11 has no influence.
SWAT Gun Sounds
« on: May 22, 2009, 11:53:20 am »

hey,
it's says in the mission section of the website that you guys had access to record different swat guns i spoke to VC and he said that these weren't really used as they were bad recordings, however the mod im working on runs on gold source so crappy sounds are the best we can make haha,
i was wondering if you could give us some or all of these sounds as it would be a BIG help
thanks,
diesal11

VC

• Valiant Varanidæ, Citrus Jockey
  • Retired Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.
Re: SWAT Gun Sounds
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 06:08:34 pm »

Editor's Note: Bad as in unsuitable for our needs; not as in poor-quality in the technological respect.

I know the one lot was given to another mod group, but perhaps some of the other rejected sounds can be donated.  I would like to nominate the Beta 4 WIP Rocksalt Shotgun sound.  That thing makes me sad every time I fire it...revert revert!
"As for VC's scripts they have not broken the game at all, in fact the game has never felt better." -- KM
"(03:12:41 PM) KM: I would call you a no life loser, but you are useful"
"(03:12:59 PM) VC: Go ahead.  I am, and I am."
Pages: [1]   Go Up