GoldenEye: Source Forums

• October 18, 2024, 08:29:39 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Ge_Dam_OWS  (Read 57720 times)

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
Re: Ge_Dam_OWS
« Reply #90 on: November 22, 2009, 09:31:09 pm »

hello, is there anything new yet ?
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #91 on: November 30, 2009, 08:53:45 pm »

Nothing new on Dam, but you should get a new Beta3 map here in a month or so(hopefully, 80% done).
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.

CCsaint10

• Nickname: "Saint"
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #92 on: November 30, 2009, 09:50:04 pm »

nothing AT ALL new with Dam. What have you been doing making the other map but not dam...you were getting close to being done I thought....you need to finish that map pronto... :)

What is this new map?

Brings back memories, doesn't it? :D

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #93 on: December 01, 2009, 07:51:52 am »

I wasn't happy with the layout of the Dam YOUR use to. So I took the version YOU know and made a different map, one you will see soon.

Here is a small hint at the "feel" or "mood" of this new map:
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/233/hl22009112905541881.png

As far as the new Dam... well its taken a back burner do to school and such, just not enough time to really work on it.

Here is a shot from August, this will show why its delayed:

http://dave.wcservers.net/images/dam/ruff.PNG

[GE:S Com] DF Ank1

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • [GE:S Com] DF Ank1 has no influence.
« Reply #94 on: August 08, 2010, 05:06:40 pm »

Woaow 1 yeah ago, and whats happend to this great map ( sometimes i think the customs maps are better than the official, it remember me more on the N64 Version. )
Big Fan of the Arecibo Observatory / Antenna Cradle.
I would pay money to get the old cradle back. Ad me on Facebook. I am ever glad about new members. Specially when they come from GE:S. My name is Rudolf von Ank

Emilia

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #95 on: August 17, 2012, 01:18:34 pm »

We need this map Major...
MaJoR: "This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo getting to be awesome"

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #96 on: August 17, 2012, 02:36:08 pm »

We need this map Major...

Emillia i hate to be a pessimist but i think that Major has given up on this map 3 years ago and probarly wont continue on it...if only we could get the dam level from this

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #97 on: August 17, 2012, 04:01:26 pm »

Peroxwhy?gen

• GE:S Lifer
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...
« Reply #98 on: August 17, 2012, 04:52:46 pm »

I SHOOT YOU FUCKING 16 PP7 SHOOTS AND YOU DONT DIE MAN

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #99 on: August 17, 2012, 05:33:09 pm »

I'm guessing this is what Kraid was referring to when he said they wish they could sneak in something on the next release without announcing it...

markpeterjameslegg

• Did I fire six shots? Or only five?
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 202
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #100 on: August 17, 2012, 05:47:46 pm »

Isn't that a Left For Dead map?

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
« Reply #101 on: August 17, 2012, 06:50:34 pm »

I'm guessing this is what Kraid was referring to when he said they wish they could sneak in something on the next release without announcing it...

;)

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
« Reply #102 on: August 17, 2012, 07:56:33 pm »

You're reading to much into it.
It was only a joke because on our team it would never work to sneak in something without letting the management know, because the ppl who manage the mod also actively develop it.

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #103 on: August 17, 2012, 08:01:19 pm »

It's sad that OWS is dead though... The map will have to change name :(

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #104 on: August 17, 2012, 09:02:26 pm »

You're reading to much into it.

I'm not reading too much into it. I was also joking :). It's hard to come across with just words, I know.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up