Global Communications > Mike's Blog

ge_facility_backzone

(1/5) > >>

Mike [fourtecks]:
Sorry this map couldn't make it into the beta3 release. The map is being completely re-worked and it will be much different than you remember for older releases. I'm positive you guys will appreciate the new coat of paint and the layout additions that help the flow of the map. It has been rebuilt from scratch without using the map source from the level designer that is no longer with us.

ElEcTr0d00d:

--- Quote from: Mike [fourtecks] on February 08, 2009, 06:56:56 pm ---Sorry this map couldn't make it into the beta3 release. The map is being completely re-worked and it will be much different than you remember for older releases. I'm positive you guys will appreciate the new coat of paint and the layout additions that help the flow of the map. It has been rebuilt from scratch without using the map source from the level designer that is no longer with us.

--- End quote ---

and when are you going to give it a release?!

...the more maps we have, the better the experience is ;D

thx 4 everything guys and it's freaking sweet that you care about yo fans ;D

Storm101:
That was a great map but it had some big flaws. Such as how annoying it was to exit the glass lab rooms in LTK because everyone is going to try and shoot their bullet in the second you open the door. Camping on the light fixture hanging on the celing near the labs hallway and being killed by the explosive barrels in the bottling room were also annoying. Will any of these be touched upon?

Also, what happened to Facility Classic?

PPK:
I trust you will do a great work with the map. It was one of my favorites. And I can wait for it. Don't rush it. Speed is the enemy of perfection, was we say here in Portugal.

BTW, who was the original author of this map? Nickster (nice touch on the memorial you placed in Egyptian; kudos to whoever had the idea)?

On another note: ----|
 <<------------------|

00 Agent. I am motivated by my duty. And by Miss Strawberry. She motivates me a lot.

ElEcTr0d00d:

--- Quote from: PPK on February 08, 2009, 07:29:31 pm ---I trust you will do a great work with the map. It was one of my favorites. And I can wait for it. Don't rush it. Speed is the enemy of perfection, was we say here in Portugal.

BTW, who was the original author of this map? Nickster (nice touch on the memorial you placed in Egyptian; kudos to whoever had the idea)?

On another note: ----|
 <<------------------|

00 Agent. I am motivated by my duty. And by Miss Strawberry. She motivates me a lot.

--- End quote ---

From Wiki:
"Jeo, Fourtecks, and many more have contributed to this map."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version