GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 29, 2024, 10:08:13 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Sprays  (Read 35452 times)

Sp1nn3y

• Local Graphic Artist
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Sp1nn3y has no influence.
    • Sp1nn3ys Portfolio Website
Re: Sprays
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2009, 10:07:23 pm »

There you go. It's all done now. had to resize it to 256x256; it lost quality but that's the way it is. happened with all of my sprays. See if you can get the program working, it's really handy.

Thanks buddy it's all good :D i can still read the text so it's fine with me lol.. now to find the post where i said to install..  :angel:

I'm going to go ahead and get photoshop.. i've used paintshop pro for years so lol i'm stingy on switching but i feel as if i am ready to move on xD... so what version would ya'll recommend?

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2009, 10:09:34 pm »

Get the latest version; I think it is CS4. Legally is like 600 or 700$; I'm not up-to-date as for the prices. All I know is it isn't cheap. But one of the other programs suggested in here, the GIMP and Paint.Net are pretty useful.

Sergeant Kelly

• Deus Ex Fan.
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 18
  • Sergeant Kelly is working their way up.Sergeant Kelly is working their way up.Sergeant Kelly is working their way up.
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2009, 11:39:13 pm »

If you're a student you get a huge price discount for Photoshop.

And this one....

Oh you.... :P
You might outrank me in military scale, but I'm rising them ranks.

keefy

• EWJ
  • 00 Agent
  • keefy is looked down upon.
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2009, 12:44:30 am »

Get the latest version; I think it is CS4. Legally is like 600 or 700$; I'm not up-to-date as for the prices. All I know is it isn't cheap. But one of the other programs suggested in here, the GIMP and Paint.Net are pretty useful.
I use paint.net for creating sprays along with nems vtf plugin. Not payign for that adobe crap.
http://nemesis.thewavelength.net/index.php?c=225&o=0

PPK

• PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2009, 12:51:22 pm »

Who said I payed for Adobe crap? It was a gift from my uncle.

Kinky

• Level Designer / Environment Artist
  • Retired Developer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Kinky has no influence.
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2009, 01:01:57 pm »

Knock Adobe all you want..... but shoop is beast

Currently in Progress - ge_jungle

PPK

• Warrior Nation
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2009, 01:20:52 pm »

Knock Adobe all you want..... but shoop is beast

It really is. You can turn your Toyota Aygo into a RUF CTR with it, and that's enough for me

keefy

• EWJ
  • 00 Agent
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2009, 02:20:55 am »

Who said I payed for Adobe crap? It was a gift from my uncle.
I said I am not paying for it.  your uncle the pirate?
yarr  ;D

Sergeant Kelly

• Deus Ex Fan.
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 18
  • Sergeant Kelly is working their way up.Sergeant Kelly is working their way up.Sergeant Kelly is working their way up.
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2009, 03:35:12 am »

EDIT: Just wanted to clarify that the RAR file is a full Ps CS4 Extended that works to the full extend of a legal copy.

Works to the full extent of a legal copy? Then what exactly is this?
I'm removing the link for now. Illegal activities are not condoned on this forum.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 03:37:24 am by Sergeant Kelly »

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2009, 04:44:33 am »

Yup, do not post links to any warez or torrent files.

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

PPK

• Warrior Nation
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2009, 12:05:33 pm »

Another spray for the community to use. Go ahead and download it, you know you want it.

It's my avatar. His name's Eusébio, the greatest Portuguese football player of all time and one of the world's best too. If you don't know who he is, then you should, so go ahead and educate yourself. ;D

The .tga image has no background, so it's just him with no blue sky on the back.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 06:46:47 pm by PPK »

[Rhymenoceros]

• Secret Agent
  • [Rhymenoceros] is looked down upon.
    • heh...
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2009, 08:58:07 pm »

Works to the full extent of a legal copy? Then what exactly is this?
I'm removing the link for now. Illegal activities are not condoned on this forum.

Oh.  I was convinced by some guy that this was not illegal because of some of the files being modified and because it didn't launch the same way as regular CS4 Extended.

I don't know much about any copyright laws or w.e, so I believed him.

Sorry.   :(
I'm so cool that I has negative rep.
And my graphics are so bad that I has wallhax.

VC

• Valiant Varanidæ, Citrus Jockey
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2009, 09:45:31 pm »

"I was convinced by some guy that this was not illegal because of some of the files being modified and because it didn't launch the same way as regular CS4 Extended."

I was convinced by Mr. Some Guy that selling bootleg copies of Disney's Snow White was not illegal because some of the dwarves' names were dubed over to become sexual euphemism puns and because the title sequence was replaced with an ad for Shamwow.
"As for VC's scripts they have not broken the game at all, in fact the game has never felt better." -- KM
"(03:12:41 PM) KM: I would call you a no life loser, but you are useful"
"(03:12:59 PM) VC: Go ahead.  I am, and I am."

keefy

• EWJ
  • 00 Agent
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2009, 10:43:15 pm »

Woops wrong window LOL

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2009, 10:50:58 pm »

Oh.  I was convinced by some guy that this was not illegal because of some of the files being modified and because it didn't launch the same way as regular CS4 Extended.

I don't know much about any copyright laws or w.e, so I believed him.

Sorry.   :(

all good man, just remember, if its too good to be true; it is. Also, this works 60% of the time, All the time.

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up