GoldenEye: Source Forums

• June 17, 2024, 05:14:27 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Christmas Release :D [WISH]  (Read 5080 times)

CCsaint10

• Nickname: "Saint"
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!
Christmas Release :D [WISH]
« on: December 27, 2008, 09:57:53 am »

ahhhhhh I am just remembering the last time we had a Christmas release and how much I checked the website. :) Too bad we couldn't get one again...however, I would much rather have a polished and perfected game than a Christmas release. :D I just remembered how awesome it was to get that gift as a fan and staying up all night to wait for it..... Hopefully everyone on the team is having a great Christmas and they are spending lots of time with their families. I can't wait to see more news on the mod when the time comes around. Ahhhh memories of Christmas with this mod. Thanks for the good times everyone.

Merry Christmas,
   Bklax23
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 05:54:06 am by Sean [Baron] »

Brings back memories, doesn't it? :D

Jonathan [Spider]

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Jonathan [Spider] has no influence.
    • Jonathan Scott Art
Re: Christmas Release :D
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2008, 12:02:31 pm »

happy Xmas to you too dude. i know i feel a lot better myself, and for my team that the holidays were a bit less stressful this time rather than the Xmas releases of the past. the extra time we have really is going to let us nail down some quality beta testing of our new features as well so keep your expectations high for Beta 3 im sure we wont disappoint.
Fonfa
"making out with ugly girls builds character"
"getting the ugly girls then the pretty ones makes you feel like leveling up in an rpg game"

SLX- i'm having a problem
Spider2544 - if you need me to bury a hooker, i can be there in 20 mins with my shovel
SLX - bring condoms

Rodney 1.666

• Macc
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!
    • Steam profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2008, 06:35:53 pm »

It's all for the best.
I sleep better knowing that nothing is being rushed.

Merry Xmas to all, happy new years, the usual stuff. ;)
Quote from: Friday, June 07, 2013
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: So I post on GE:S after 6 months and Facility comes on Radio Nintendo
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: think it's trying to tell me something
9:48 PM - Proxie: Tonight you will dream of Grant Kirkhope and VC

Mr. Wint and Mr. Kidd

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • Mr. Wint and Mr. Kidd barely matters.Mr. Wint and Mr. Kidd barely matters.
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2008, 08:53:44 pm »

I think you should change the thread title, as you're going to mislead a lot of people into thinking that Beta 3's already been released.
Pages: [1]   Go Up