GoldenEye: Source Forums

• September 20, 2024, 07:15:36 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Was on today...  (Read 6139 times)

gyRo

Was on today...
« on: September 26, 2008, 07:23:09 am »

Well I downloaded the patch and what not... and played a bit on the maps... Cradle I think is what I was on..  I have to congratulate you all on your excellent work.  GE was the first FPS i ever played... brings back so many great childhood memories :)..

One question,  were you guys planing on adding the campaign mode from the N64 as well? or just the multi-player aspects?  And will mapping be allowed?

Thats all i really want to know...  I'd honestly really like to see a single player version come out as well... I think it'd be great... I never did finish the game so many years ago..

- Nathan (gyRo)

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
Re: Was on today...
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 07:54:39 am »

I was in there with ya, not a very fun game (only like 4 of us). Keep playing, you'll really love it when its like 10 guys playing, makes it allot funner, well I think.

Maybe one of the Dev's can elaborate, but pretty sure, no Single Player is planed as of now, going to finish the Multiplayer and get that squared. But don't think It's really been denied, but more a "when multilplayer is done"

But I'd sure love to work or test anything for the Singleplayer.

There is (was?) the GoldenEye: 00 Heaven Single player Crysis mod, but not sure if its still under development (hopefully is) but Wake will have to answer that. 
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 08:00:08 am by major »
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.

Rodney 1.666

• Macc
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!
    • Steam profile
Re: Was on today...
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 03:02:49 pm »

Completion of multiplayer first is actually a good tactic.
With multiplayer, they will have all of the models, weapons, and many of the maps.
That's everything that goes into the game itself, other than AI and scripting. Then it just needs to all be put together. ;)
Quote from: Friday, June 07, 2013
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: So I post on GE:S after 6 months and Facility comes on Radio Nintendo
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: think it's trying to tell me something
9:48 PM - Proxie: Tonight you will dream of Grant Kirkhope and VC
Pages: [1]   Go Up