GoldenEye: Source Forums

• September 28, 2024, 11:15:51 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Im new Sorta...  (Read 14162 times)

g0alpost1

Im new Sorta...
« on: August 18, 2008, 01:00:58 am »

Hello! so i just downloaded the v1.1 today.. i played v1 for a while months ago and am happy to see this versions release..

But Ive noticed not allot of people play... and when they are they are usually in a locked room... You anti-social sons of err....

Yeah so i just wanted to express my gratitude for your guys hard work. Thanks a bunch.

P.S. If anyone wants to play ever just send me a message over steam..  My source ID is blaze0ne...

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
Re: Im new Sorta...
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 01:20:58 am »

Hey,

good on you for playing, stay in the loop for the next release. Should be epic, whenever it comes :)

Shaken not Stirred

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Shaken not Stirred is looked down upon.
    • FP.tk
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 01:41:29 am »

Hey,

good on you for playing, stay in the loop for the next release. Should be epic, whenever it comes :)
Probably December, as usual.

Wake[of]theBunT

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2008, 03:35:06 am »

Doubt it, i seem to recall them saying specifically it was NOT going to be a christmas period again :P plus it is months of coding to get all the stuff orange box ready. Last thing happening would be a rush job

mbsurfer

• Inactive Tester
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2008, 04:41:03 am »

AKA: Estimated time of release: After Christmas  ::)

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2008, 04:46:20 am »

ETA: Befor i die

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2008, 05:01:11 pm »

Befor i die

So tomorrow? lol
(sorry couldn't resist)

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2008, 06:45:47 pm »

lmao thats messed up man

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

FReXx

• Tareyu Eyre
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2008, 08:08:59 pm »

So I just learned that every year there are a new version coming out in time for Christmas. It seems far but it bother you wait in a short period.  ;)
Released maps:
Download - Ge_Bunker_Nw - Updated for Ges 5.0

Padfoot240

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2008, 10:07:29 pm »

Well I'm new too, so I figured I'd just post in here as well.

DEVs, this game looks awesome.  I always thought a revamped goldeneye would be sweet, and then I finally found this.  Good on you guys for really putting it together.  When I get home Friday night I'm downloading and trying this out for sursies.

Wake[of]theBunT

• Retired Lead Developer
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2008, 11:48:53 pm »

I suggest you dont, but hey i remember when i knew that beta 1.0 was dodgy and couple us tester V1 leftovers were like "WTFUXOR bugs" praying for a x-mas coding miracle yet i still wanted to play in the release aftermath, oh how art love goldeneye so.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 11:50:48 pm by Wake[of]theBunT »

Ermac

• Agent
  • Ermac has no influence.
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2008, 04:24:30 am »

AKA: Estimated time of release: After Christmas  ::)
I hope September atleast.

Shaken not Stirred

• 00 Agent
  • Shaken not Stirred is looked down upon.
    • FP.tk
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2008, 05:35:10 am »

I hope September atleast.
You don't know the devs.

It'll probably be December NEXT year.

Doc.NO

• 00 Agent
  • Doc.NO hides in shadows.
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2008, 10:39:20 am »