GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 04:34:08 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: !!! Impressions of goldeneye :)  (Read 6101 times)

Witchun

!!! Impressions of goldeneye :)
« on: May 02, 2008, 04:59:33 pm »

Hello,
I am French so my English level is not very good. I wanted to inform you of my impressions for your mode: it
is really very brilliant!!!!
the maps are quite faithful to N64, I adored the musics! one can play lever, your mode is really brilliant!
Only the things which it misses it is a menu as goldeneye with the possibility of regulating the weapons, to choose the mode of play like
there goldeneye and put bots, and especially a 4 players screen mode  to be able to play has 4 in the living room and to thus reproduce the fun of N64.
All the remainder is really top! continue :)!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 05:02:03 pm by Witchun »

Doc.NO

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Doc.NO hides in shadows.
Re: !!! Impressions of goldeneye :)
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2008, 01:51:48 pm »

god! Another one...

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2008, 02:19:36 pm »

and put bots, and especially a 4 players screen mode
There were no bots in the original game, and i don't think there should be Bots.
Split-Screen in a PC game... well, i even don't know if the source engine would be able to do such a thing.

marinedalek

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • marinedalek is working their way up.marinedalek is working their way up.marinedalek is working their way up.
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2008, 03:18:09 am »

I imagine split-screens would work in the same way as Portal, in fact more easily as they wouldn't be rendered into 3D space, plus you don't have to work out physics for both screens and interactions between the two as in portal
Pages: [1]   Go Up