GoldenEye: Source Forums

• September 08, 2024, 04:09:38 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: can i be unbanned  (Read 7145 times)

HK

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • HK has no influence.
can i be unbanned
« on: January 12, 2008, 04:38:44 pm »

can i be unbanned from Dr no / Wn server plz
it sucks not being able to play on a good server with a good ping
 ive been banned for ages now
i cant even remember what it was about

i was wondering is the Dr no server unbalanced like some other servers
example--
golden / siliver pp7s makes all the other weapons useless plus it should be in LTK only since one hit kills shouldnt be in DM only the goldengun should be in DM cause its one shot one kill and slower at reload so it takes skill to get more than a few kills with it

thiis is the tread that started it off,i was only saying what i was experiencing in game on there servers
http://forums.goldeneyesource.com/index.php/topic,1138.0.html

« Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 05:41:26 pm by HK »

murdog

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • murdog has no influence.
Re: can i be unbanned
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2008, 05:10:54 pm »

lol banned

Sporkfire

• Retired Developer
  • 00 Agent
  • Sporkfire has no influence.
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2008, 05:56:56 pm »

I can get ahold of B@d who runs the server, to see if he'll unban you. It's his choice though.

HK

• Agent
  • HK has no influence.
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2008, 06:34:44 pm »

that would be great thanks Sporkfire
it was just a misunderstanding
i think it was something i said and someone took it the wrong way

WNxBIGBIRD

• Agent
  • WNxBIGBIRD has no influence.
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2008, 07:38:46 pm »

HK, the reason you were banned from the server was because you made a derogatory comment about one of our members being French. Not only that, but you constantly accuse me of hacking. You demand that I don't detonate mines in mid air, you think I jump to high, and I and the rest of WN are sick of it. You don't feel that we play fair, and I don't feel you should be in the server. It IS up to B@d wether he wants to uban you from the server, but you should think about what you've done on the server before.

HK

• Agent
  • HK has no influence.
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2008, 09:00:47 pm »

HK, the reason you were banned from the server was because you made a derogatory comment about one of our members being French. Not only that, but you constantly accuse me of hacking. You demand that I don't detonate mines in mid air, you think I jump to high, and I and the rest of WN are sick of it. You don't feel that we play fair, and I don't feel you should be in the server. It IS up to B@d wether he wants to uban you from the server, but you should think about what you've done on the server before.

omg where do i start,i cant believe your still going on about this it was so long ago
first --
 when i said "" i think there French"" i only said that so the poeple on here would know more about the clan WN i didnt know at the time that u use this website and most know of ur clan / players like ur self
also who ever said i was saying it in a bad way is wrong  !!  am sorry if someone was hurt by it
second --
i remember when i was having the problems the last time i was on the Dr no / WN server
it was what i was experiencing that is why i made a thread on asking other players experiences on playing on Dr no server i just wanted to know if i wasn`t the only one having those problems

am not sure if i did accuse u of hacking and even if i did its all in the past
i would be just be happy to play again ( just mute me or something ) with a good ping and even if i dont like how things are going like if the same problems are there ill just leave play something else

Mike [fourtecks]

• Disregard KM, acquire death threats.
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • Mike [fourtecks] is working their way up.Mike [fourtecks] is working their way up.Mike [fourtecks] is working their way up.
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2008, 11:04:50 pm »

If you guys wish to discuss this any further please use private messages. Locking thread
ge_facility, ge_facility_backzone, ge_control
Pages: [1]   Go Up