GoldenEye: Source Forums

• September 22, 2024, 04:54:23 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Holy Heck...  (Read 8170 times)

Maramusa

Holy Heck...
« on: October 25, 2007, 06:57:37 pm »

This is completely awesome.  I just kinda stumbled onto this project today, and I've gotta be honest-I haven't been so excited about a game in a long time.  However, since I know so little about it, when will it be tentatively released?  What will be the format (download or other)?  And what, if you know, will be the requirements to run it?  any answers to these questions would be greatly appreciated.

Semedi

• Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Semedi has no influence.
    • GNardone.com
Re: Holy Heck...
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2007, 07:38:16 pm »

In case you wern't aware, Goldeneye Source has been available to download and play for going on two years now  ;)

You can find the most in depth information about the mod on our wiki page: http://dev.goldeneyesource.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page.
Here are full instructions on downloading and installing the game: http://dev.goldeneyesource.com/wiki/index.php/Installing_Client
We are still in the beta stage and new releases with additional content are in the works though. Glad you found us, enjoy!
Sims 3 Producer - Follow me on Twitter @SimGuruGraham

TJM

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2007, 06:29:59 pm »

Ya, I just stumbled upon this today to, and downloading as we speak.  Hopefully it turns out to be a good game because it sounds pretty sweet!

CaptainIndica

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2007, 08:03:10 pm »

That's funny, we've all taken so long.  I accidently posted pretty much the exact same message in the wrong section.  Too bad I bought Orange Box for 360 as opposed to PC.  Time to buy CS: Source.  What's going to happen with the final release?  Free download?  Purchase through Steam?

Sporkfire

• Retired Developer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Sporkfire has no influence.
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2007, 08:16:16 pm »

Final product can't be sold, since it would trademark infringement.

Next release is "supposedly" during winter.

& requirements are the same as Hl2's as it's a mod.

Semedi

• Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Semedi has no influence.
    • GNardone.com
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2007, 08:29:05 pm »

That's funny, we've all taken so long.  I accidently posted pretty much the exact same message in the wrong section.  Too bad I bought Orange Box for 360 as opposed to PC.  Time to buy CS: Source.  What's going to happen with the final release?  Free download?  Purchase through Steam?

Absolutely a free download when the time comes.
Sims 3 Producer - Follow me on Twitter @SimGuruGraham
Pages: [1]   Go Up