GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 02:02:22 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Just my opinion  (Read 7406 times)

Witchun

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Witchun has no influence.
Just my opinion
« on: May 13, 2016, 09:58:17 pm »

I find it very unfortunate that there have no more people to play Goldeneye source.

1- Why not do more communication? by contacting gaming sites and other. I'm sure it would bring a lot of people.

2- I think you have to create addiction. This requires competition so that players feel like being the best. To do so should incorporate a ranking system and
 a reward system, like a skin.

example:
 1: Golden Agent - gold suit
2nd-10th: 001 Agent, Agent 002 ... - new suit burgundy

Why not integrate "gadgets" james bond in terms of reward, as Boris explosive pen or laser shows with characteristics You will improve a bit.

3- We need a capture mod, with two teams that try to capture a strategic point. Many people love this mode.

4- Who don't try in the bunker level on goldeneye 64 to sound the alarm and take as long as the waves of assaults, it might be nice to do a "alarm" mode where it is 4 to keep the longer, much like left 4 dead.

Or better yet, an alarm mode improved: in the same game two teams clash of attacks waves without seeing and the team that finished the faster the wave or who makes the most headshot, sends additional enemies the other team, or enemies with more health ect ...

I can only welcome source Goldeneye, the game is huge, very faithful to the original, cards redone are great, the music great, I feel playing Goldeneye 2, keep it up. It's a treat to play your game.

(im french, sorry for english)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 09:21:53 am by Witchun »

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
Re: Just my opinion
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2016, 12:54:42 am »

The alarm mode is a neat idea for local and limited coop play!

Witchun

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Witchun has no influence.
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2016, 09:34:48 am »

Yes it's true , I also think that this is not the goal of the game, it would be a bonus.( and technically , it must
probably be very complicated to do) .

But I think the first 3 points could be good for your mod.

We probably ask you many time this question but I didn't find any forum posts on it , is there any news for the next version?

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2016, 12:18:28 pm »

The alarm mode is a neat idea for local and limited coop play!

Yeah love this idea too :)

Torn

• Level Designer
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 169
  • Torn is awe-inspiring!Torn is awe-inspiring!Torn is awe-inspiring!Torn is awe-inspiring!Torn is awe-inspiring!Torn is awe-inspiring!Torn is awe-inspiring!Torn is awe-inspiring!Torn is awe-inspiring!Torn is awe-inspiring!Torn is awe-inspiring!Torn is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2016, 02:08:15 pm »

We probably ask you many time this question but I didn't find any forum posts on it , is there any news for the next version?

Most of the news hits our social media channels first. You can find any development updates on Facebook and Twitter
Official Releases: Dam / Egyptian
Community Releases: Quake - E1M7 / Blockfort

Daisy-Fan

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Daisy-Fan has no influence.
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2016, 05:53:58 pm »

I could totally love an co-up horde mode for some maps only. totally change the idea of the game too.

WNxEuphonic

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 106
  • WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!
    • Euphonic.dev
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2016, 03:36:42 pm »

My gameplay Uplink sounds a lot like your third suggestion. I've considered doing a horde mode, now that gameplays can modify server settings, I might be able to manipulate the bot commands to crank up the difficulty progressively (including giving more health/armor/guns)...hmm, I'll have to play around with that.

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2016, 03:05:35 am »

My gameplay Uplink sounds a lot like your third suggestion. I've considered doing a horde mode, now that gameplays can modify server settings, I might be able to manipulate the bot commands to crank up the difficulty progressively (including giving more health/armor/guns)...hmm, I'll have to play around with that.

oh that would be cool :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up