GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 06:23:37 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Steam Fixes and Reasons  (Read 4633 times)

MultiplayerX

• HACKER! / Indie Mapper / Half Life 2 Scientologist
  • Agent
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • MultiplayerX has a powerful will.MultiplayerX has a powerful will.MultiplayerX has a powerful will.MultiplayerX has a powerful will.MultiplayerX has a powerful will.MultiplayerX has a powerful will.MultiplayerX has a powerful will.
    • Code Legends
Steam Fixes and Reasons
« on: February 18, 2016, 01:52:41 am »

Moderators please move this board where it belongs if i got it wrong

Having my own issues logging into steam after UPDATES I discovered the main reason there have been so many issues with some of us losing our ability to log in.

The UPDATES are now affecting IP addresses and router assignments so all you have to do is port forward all ports to your current IP address. I've added some screenshots to assist in this process. MultiplayerX

You will need this PORT FORWARD list to add all the ports from steam. Only ONE is necessary and you can use the starting number and the ending number and it will work fine.

PORT FORWARD LIST LINK:
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=8571-GLVN-8711

If you have no idea how to find your current IP address do THIS in a COMMAND PROMPT window then add your IP address into the port forward section of your router:

« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 03:10:01 am by JcFerggy »

Kratos

• Reputation Power: 125
  • Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!
Re: Steam Fixes and Reasons
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2016, 01:53:20 am »

If you have UPnP, it should automatically take care of it.

Nevertheless, good post.
Pages: [1]   Go Up