GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 16, 2024, 10:09:49 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Easter Everyone!  (Read 3867 times)

TriDefiance

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 78
  • TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!
Happy Easter Everyone!
« on: April 20, 2014, 05:19:28 pm »

Hope you all have a great Easter, and to go and worship god in all of his doings. Be safe today, and enjoy yourselves!

God Bless,
Tri

Emilia

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!
Re: Happy Easter Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 05:57:29 pm »

Happy Easter!

And for those that don't celebrate Easter, Happy Chocolate and Candy Day!
MaJoR: "This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo getting to be awesome"

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 12:42:21 am »

Happy Easter to all of you at home

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 02:36:44 am »

Happy Eastern for everyone else.

As for me, this eastern isn't quite as happy.
All the days that are holidays for allmost everone i have to work.

Wasn't able to go home to my family because there are just 1.5 days inbetween my last night shift and the first day shift starting in less then 1:30 hours now.

Not as if it would be neccessary that i do this shift in terms of order volume.
There are only 100 orders left in a system that usually has an output of 2000 orders a day.

This will become a really borring 12h shift today.
Still considdering if i take my laptop with me or not.
All the supervisors ain't there today anyway.

KicknGuitar

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • KicknGuitar has no influence.
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2014, 09:03:40 am »

From Simpsons pictures that I gone and done FB

500 years ago today the man whos name is called jesus christ died when he was showing off to his friends by saying he could eat loads of bits of glass that he had found in a plastic bag at the back of the shop and he was saying to his friends that glass is so easy for him to eat because it is exactly like eating paste for him and he kept on saying i bet you a pound i can eat this massive bit of glass and his friends was all saying for him to not do it but he just kept on going yeah yeah yeah nothing can harm me i am jesus christ dont you know and then he started laughing his head off and sticking his tongue in and out of his mouth really quickly so that it looked like it was a little pink mouse having a look out of a wet hole and loads of spit was going down his chin as well and everyone was saying that it was really disgusting to look at because it lasted for ages and then all of a sudden jesus pointed to his friend noah and he said you owe me a pound mate and then he picked up the massive bit of glass from off a rock and he swallowed it whole and he died almost instantly because it cut all of the inside of his throat but luckily for jesus his pet rabbit the easter creature was walking past where him and his friends was all hanging out and he ran over to jesus and he picked him up and he held him in his arms like a little baby and he took him back to his nest and then when it was at the night time he laid a chocolate egg and he fed it to jesus by chewing it up and spitting it into his mouth and it brought him back to life and that is why people from all around the world eat chocolate eggs at easter time to keep jesus memory alive but i think that easter time shouldnt just be about chocolate eggs and meat because the true meaning of easter time should be about being kind to animals and always remembering that you should never eat glass no matter how confident you feel about it because like jesus you will probably die because not even jesus christ has magical throat. from your easter friend Chris (Simpsons artist) xox

jesus and the easter creature poster: www.picturesthatigoneanddone.com/product/jesus-and-the-easter-creature
Pages: [1]   Go Up