We are still sticking to our word of waiting one week with a fix to see if other mods operate with the convar addition or if that is broken again by valve. As we never know.
Also since we had an external hold up we prompted a slight internal one and that could see us being a week or longer. Again as Major said, there is now no concrete release date. We understand everyone is eager, but at the end of the day take into account how our refinements will be better for your 4.2 experience anyway! Perhaps 120%, perhaps more.