GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 08:59:00 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Use Fleming Bond over "don't sue us" Bond?  (Read 4658 times)

deuxhero

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • deuxhero has no influence.
Use Fleming Bond over "don't sue us" Bond?
« on: October 11, 2011, 05:11:45 am »

The current face just looks stupid. I don't think it has legal issues attached like a classic Bond would.

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
Re: Use Fleming Bond over "don't sue us" Bond?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 09:37:37 am »

ill admit at first i didnt like the new bond face but then after looking at it for a while it actually is a really great model...i tip my hat to the creator of it as it contains the essence of Brosnan but does it a way that doesnt violate any copyright..

actually looking at all the models they actually look more accurate to the film novelisation than the actual film- Valentin actually looks Russian and i think that the team did a good job

i want to try out modelling with zbrush (im going to try and download a trial version of the software) i was wondering if any of the team could give me a couple of hints or advice in making the charaters.

Pages: [1]   Go Up